Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Humana Medicard - QC

Just want to share my most un-acceptable experience at Humana Medicard. This is the branch located at EDSA beside the new SOGO hotel at the North EDSA MRT station. Anyway, we got there at around 08:30 AM for a Dental check up. I admit we were abit late coz we are already fourth on the list, which means we have to wait. I thought, that's fine with me coz I don't have work that same night. I was with my hubby and my son Rapo that time. Rapo needs to have his teeth checked coz he has 5 permanent teeth's already. Going back, so we waited. Almost 2 hours had passed (this was around 10AM) when the dentist named Rosario De Guzman called our name then told us to wait. My hubby and I had this understanding that we are next in line. So when the dentist and the patient went inside the room at 10AM, we waited again (of course). Wait...wait...wait. After feeling like waiting for a decade, I decided to go the reception area where there were four people. I don;t know if they're doctors or nurses but I don't care. I asked one lady, she was a fat one short unruly hair. I asked her very very politely if we are next in line to that patient that the dentist is attending to, she said..."Ma'm, ask ko muna po siya kung kaya nya pa ha..." I looked at her like, "WHAT??!!" But I calmed myself down and waited for her to return from the dentists office. After a couple of minutes, she told me, "Ma'm, OK lang po ba kung balik daw po kayo ng 4PM?" That's it. I lost my calm. I told her, "Miss, kanina pa kami andito. May kasama pa akong bata. Nag effort ako magpunta dito kahit wala pa kong tulog. Miss galing pa ko ng office. Why did your dentist call our attention by mentioning our last name if she cannot do it na pala?! Sana sinabi na nya kanina nung tinawag nya kami. Miss, I admit naman na late na kami nagpalista, pero ang akin lang sana sinabi na nya kanina nung tinawag nya kami, maiintidihan ko pa yun. Kung di pa pala ako lumapit sa inyo, wala siyang balak sabihin sa min na di na nya pala kaya??!!" The receptionist said, "Ma'm sorry po talaga, kung gusto nyo po balik kayo bukas." I was totally in rage now, "Huh??!! Babalik ako bukas, pero uunahin nyo ba yang pangalan ko na nakalista na kanina pang 08:30 sa pila bukas?!" She said, "Naku Ma'm first come first served po tayo e." I was like, "Kita mo na! Ni hindi nyo man lang binigyan ng consideration ang paghihintay namin sa wala e. Miss this is un-acceptable." Then that was it. I called my hubby who was waiting on the far side of the Clinic that we are going home with nothing. He was pissed off as well. My only complain is, that dentist did not even bother to tell us that she cannot take any more patients pala. She called us na e, if I haven't asked the receptionist about our appointment, we would be waiting there for nothing. I will definitely make an appeal to Medicard Philippines about this, don't think I won't. This is totally unacceptable.

1 comment:

nigg_freeces said...

I understand what you have felt that time. We have same experience. Ako pa nga from 8am to 4pm ako nag hintay. kulang na nga lang mag-latag ako at matulog sa lobby e. anyway mula nun, hindi na kami pumupunta dyan sa HUMANA na yan! at nireklamo talaga namin sila sa Phil. Med. Assoc. Sa sobrang dami ng nag-reklamo sa kanila...inalis n nila ung name na HUMANA, ginawa na nilang MEDICARD. sana maayos na ang services. God bless